Thursday 16 December 2010

Day 01: 10 things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Mm, do I have to name name's?! I don't think I will.

  1. I miss you. A lot. I dunno what happened to us? We use to be so amazing. I wish you the best in life though whatever happens.
  2. I'm so sorry. I wish I could of seen you, it's been to long and now my chance has gone. I love you and I'll always miss you <3
  3. Thanks a lot. You messed me up so much, your a twat and you can go rot in hell you total utter twat.
  4. Leave her, be with me. She's not good enough for you.
  5. I can't believe how grown up you are now... You'll always be an annoying little jerk to me though! <3
  6. Do you miss me? What's it like? Did it hurt?
  7. Thank you for always being there.
  8. I love you and I always will, no matter what.
  9. How the hell have you not noticed? ARE YOU BLIND. You are an IDIOT.
  10. Come back, why the hell are you staying there?! Come back home.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're doing the challenge too? ^^ Nice! Let's share some views and reactions ha? ^^ It's nice when there are other people doing the challenge as well eh. ;)

    ReplyDelete