Thursday 16 December 2010

Poor baby.

My little girl is full of the cold. It's so horrible. The poor little mite has a stuffy nose as well. Her throat is all swollen and she's sleeping loads. The doctor says I have to give her medicine and put these smelly drops on her pillow. She seems okay enough though, apart from a really runny nose. I hope she's better by Christmas. The fact that it's suppose to snow tonight is not helpful. Also! I'm starting a ten day blog challenge type thing.
  • Day 01: 10 things you want to say to ten different people right now.
  • Day 02: 9 things about yourself.
  • Day 03: 8 ways to win your heart.
  • Day 04: 7 things that cross your mind a lot.
  • Day 05: 6 things you wish you’d never done.
  • Day 06: 5 people who mean a lot to you (in no order whatsoever)
  • Day 07: 4 things that turn you off.
  • Day 08: 3 things that turn you on.
  • Day 09: 2 smileys that describe your life right now.
  • Day 10: 1 confession.

So today is day one. Which I will do in a seprate post! Day five will be the hardest for me. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment