Friday 17 December 2010

Day 02: 9 things about yourself.

Oh this will be easy.
  1. I'm fairly vain. I love myself and I'm not afraid to admit it!
  2. I love that I had my daughter at a younger age, I'd rather be a young mum so when she's like eighteen I'm like thirty-six. So i'll still be young.
  3. I have a major in design and in Computing. And I highly doubt I'll ever use them.
  4. I am obssesed with Harry Potter, I have the dark mark tattoo'd on my left lower arm, I have all the films and books. I have first editions of book 1-5.
  5. I hate public toilets! I hate them so much, train ones creep me out.
  6. When I was younger all I'd eat is fruit, veg and chocolate buttons.
  7. I would love to be a decorator. I've decorated my house three times in the last year, coming up to a fourth this month.
  8. I'm obssesed with the colour pink. I want everything in pink. My whole house is basically pink lol.
  9. I love to bake! I hate eating though lol. My favourite thing to bake is cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You have a baby na? Post some pics naman. :) I think mas maganda ang bonding ng mom & daughter if their age gap isn't that wide. ;)

    I hate public toilets too... lalo na sa Pinas. T.T

    ReplyDelete