Wednesday 22 December 2010

S E X!

Le gasp! I know, right? I'm going to blog about SEX! AHHH! Hide the children.

So.. anyway! I was on this girls blog earlier and basically she wanted advice about her first time, and she seemed scared ect and it got me thinking about my first time and sex in genral really. I know the 'younger generation' (or some atleast) see sex as just like a sport, I guess? They don't seem that bothered about it and it quiet worries me. I know girls who lost there Virginity's at like thirteen with a random guy and I could never imagin doing that. Your body is special. Your first time is special, you remember it for the rest of your life, no matter what anyone says! I don't really know where I'm going with this blog...
But your first time is special. Yeah, sex is great but your first time can be scary, kinda sore and uncomfortable. I couldn't imagin doing that with someone I didn't trust, or love....
SO END OF SEX TALK!
haha (:
Is it really Christmas this weekend?! WHAT THE HECK! How fast did this past year go? GOSHHH. And! I get my puppy on Friday! Woo hoo! Then it's two months and Rosalie is one year old? WHAT? Fugging heck. The years seem to be flying past!

No comments:

Post a Comment