Thursday 30 December 2010

Movies I want to see in 2011.

127 hours 
A mountain climber gets trapped and is forced to cut off his own arm with a blunt pen knife. Strangely fascinating to me! It looks pretty decent and interesting, although I keep thinking it will just be some dude stuck between some rocks for an hour and a half.
Black swan
It's a horror. With ballet. I just can't imagine it. It should be a pretty weird film to watch, looking forward to it!
The hangover 2
IT LOOKS SO RUBBISH. I can't wait though! I laughed all the way through the first one but the second one... Kinda stupid? And pointless.
X-Men First Class
WHAT? I though there were finished as well! But I do like xmen. Even so... Dragged on much?
Transformers dark of the moon
It looks EPIC. And I do love transformers.
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows 2
OH MY GOD. This is the film i've been waiting for all my life! I actually cannot wait. If it's anything like the first it will epic. No doubt I will CRY though, fantastic.
Cars 2
LIGHTNING MCQUEEN IS BACK! This actually looks pretty awesome. I couldn't find out when it's being released though...
Twilight: Breaking Dawn
Yeah... Mostly because there will be a lot of Taylor in it. But I will most likely dislike the whole lot, it was the worst book of the lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment